POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HeroByAhlgreen strives to ensure that your personal information is protected when you use our services. That is why we have drawn up a policy for how your personal information is processed and protected. This policy applies to any processing we do of your personal information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT IT?
We collect personal information about you in the form of your name, address and email.
We may collect this personal data when you place an order on the webshop, shop on Social Shopping, contact our customer service in writing when you book Social Shopping, use our app, communicate with us via e-mails and participate in competitions.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HeroClothing ApS is responsible for the protection of personal information that you provide to us.
Phone number: (+45) 20574072
- WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
The personal information we collect from you is stored in our customer database, as well as in associated systems controlled by HeroByAhlgreen.
We use external partners for both the storage and processing of your information, but in all cases HeroByAhlgreen is responsible for the storage, processing and protection of your information.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill purchase and return agreements
- To comply with applicable legislation
- Creating your personal account at HeroByAhlgreen
- Sending messages via SMS, e-mail and other online channels regarding current orders
- Contact you in the event that we need to communicate with you regarding your order
- Answering your inquiries and information about new or changed services
- Notice to winners of online contests
- Test and improve our systems that provide services
If you have given your express consent to this, we can also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Sending marketing material such as newsletters, SMS and other electronic/digital channels that you yourself have signed up for
- Sending surveys to you and thus giving you the opportunity to influence our offer and services
We also use your information for analysis in order to provide you with relevant marketing material and information. Here is a concrete example of this usage:
- You buy a blouse for your 13-year-old boy/girl, and at the same time sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
- A week later you visit our website via a link in our newsletter.
- Our website recognizes you because you have clicked on the link in our newsletter, and saves the information about you in a cookie on your computer or SmartPhone.
- When you visit the website, we can e.g. highlight other clothes for 13-year-olds, because the website has saved information about your purchase.
- The next time you receive a newsletter from us, it may be that in the newsletter we have highlighted some of the clothes you looked at the last time you visited our website.
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary for us to perform the above services or as long as the law requires it. Your personal information will then be deleted.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is used exclusively by HeroByAhlgreen ApS. We never pass on or sell your personal information to third parties for the purpose of marketing outside of HeroByAhlgreen ApS. Your personal information is entrusted to HeroByAhlgreen ApS's business partners, who provide services on behalf of HeroByAhlgreen ApS and in accordance with HeroByAhlgreen ApS's instructions and only to fulfill the above services. These business partners can e.g. be freight forwarders in connection with the delivery of the goods, suppliers of online services or data processing services, identity control and information about payment.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. We therefore do our best to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information.
We only use business partners who have implemented the same policies on the protection of personal information, security measures and procedures as we ourselves have done internally.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have, with certain statutory exceptions, the right to be informed at any time what personal information we have registered about you and to have this information deleted. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have it corrected.
You can revoke your permission for us to use your data for marketing purposes at any time.
You can contact us by either calling or writing to our customer service.
Phone number: (+45) 20574072
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal information, you can contact us by e-mail, telephone or letter. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K.
- ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
Our website, app, e-mails and other online services may contain links to other websites and services that are beyond our control. We cannot accept responsibility for your integrity or for the content of these websites. We only provide these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific areas.